- Certification Council for Professional Dog Trainers
- Association of Pet Dog Trainers
- Association of Animal Behavior Professionals
- Animal Behavior Management Alliance
- International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants
- Behavior Education Network
- Certified Professional Dog Trainer
- Certified Dog Trainer and Counselor
- Endorsed by Victoria Stilwell's Positively Dog Training
- Certified in Dog Aggression
- Distinction - Competency Assessment- Level 2
- Canine Life & Social Skills Evaluator
Code of Ethics
Daphne belongs to several organizations that outline ethical codes of conduct and of training protocols.
We will only conduct a phone consult once we receive payment. Payment is accepted through Paypal or by check. Part of the cost goes to preparation/research/organization/material based on your form results below. The more information you can supply be it documentation and/or video the better.
Daphne is available to speak with you directly between training dogs and clients, Monday through Friday between 9am-5pm PST. If you purchase a block of time it cannot be split into multiple blocks. You will need to use the entire 'time' purchased in one phone call.
This is for MINOR issues only such as housetraining, pulling on leash, barking and other less urgent problems. THIS IS NOT suitable for giving specific advice on aggression, separation anxiety or other urgent problems. These have to be assessed before any behavior change program can be recommended.
In some cases, it's unethical to give advice without doing a proper behavior history and assessment of your situation.
Schedule Your Phone Support
Payment via PayPal must be received prior to phone appointment. Contact us for PayPal payment information.